Innovated Minds is a walk-in psychiatric clinic providing resilience to adults and kids with complex psychiatric problems.
We specialize in the intensive treatment of psychiatric disorders with thorough psychodynamic psychotherapy and a complete range of psychiatric emergency services that include mental illness treatment, anxiety, depression, ADHD treatments.
- Psychopharmacological services
- Mental health crisis assessment
- Mental illness treatment
- Initial Crisis Assessment
- Pediatric psychiatric services
- Anxiety treatment
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Adolescent Eating Disorders
- Clinical treatment for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Depression and bipolar disorder treatment
- Group therapy
We offer psychodynamic services at our walk-in clinic for aiding issues which cannot wait for an appointment but can escalate into a psychiatric emergency as well as short-term counseling services.
We believe in treating individuals and not the diagnosis. Diagnosis can never report one’s struggles and strengths. Diagnosis is uncertain of what people have in common. Many affected patients have multiple diagnoses and are labeled as ‘treatment resistant’. Such patients are intensively treated at our clinic with a different approach and quality treatment.
The focus is on the centrality of human relationship and the responsibility and dignity of the individual.
During our walk-in hours, you are examined by our psychiatrist and therapist on duty.